Applications are now closed
Starting Salary: £8.25 per hour
Hours: 16 hours a week.
Based: Cambridge City
Start date: June 2017
Relate are the biggest
and best provider of relationship support in the UK. We make
a difference and have an impact on the lives and
relationships of people living and working in the Cambridge
Relate Cambridge is a charitable organisation supporting individuals, couples, families and children. Our charity is growing and experiencing tremendous results.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our small dedicated team.
This is an important
role, being part of our first contact team, and assisting our
lead appointments coordinator. You will help to handle the
appointments, manage the waiting list and deal with client
enquiries about counselling support.
Full training on the appointments software will be given for
Full training on the appointments software will be given for this post.
This is a challenging varied and interesting job where you really can make a difference to people’s lives and work for a forward thinking and dynamic charity.
· Be flexible in the offered hours, which are preferably over 4 days, and could include an evening or a Saturday (depending upon candidate availability)
· Have experience in a customer service environment, and have excellent telephone communication skills
· Have prior experience of reception duties.
· Be skilled in managing sensitive calls. Experience in a similar role such as doctors reception an advantage
· Be highly motivated
· Have a good general standard of education
· Be confident using IT systems
· Enjoy working in a flexible and lively team
· Be prepared to cover holidays ( then working full time) and sickness
Closing date: Applications now closed
For further details and application packs please see below:
Committed to Equal Opportunities and diversity